Your choice of weight loss systems are Keeping Keto, Better Balance, Sugar Smart, Carb Conscious, Conquer Cravings and Calorie Command.
We recommend picking the plan that calculates food score values the same as the system you are most familiar with:
- Better Balance (formerly BITES Flex) is the newest food score system which builds on the proven Sugar Smart system, but gives you more flexibility by providing 200+ NEW zero bite foods, plus you can carry over up to 4 extra daily bites to use later in the week.
- Sugar Smart (formerly BITES Smart) uses a food score system based on Calories, Sat. Fat, Sugar and Protein.
- Carb Conscious (formerly BITES Plus) uses a food score system based on Protein, Carbs, Fat, & Fiber.
- Conquer Cravings (formerly BITES Classic) is the old program that uses a food score system based on Calories, Fat, & Fiber.
- Keeping Keto is focused on drastically reducing carbs and replacing them with fat in order to trigger a metabolic state known as ketosis.
- Calorie Command is plain old calorie counting.
Which system should I use? Better Balance is now very popular because it is compatible with the newest food score weight loss system. However many people still want to use the Sugar Smart or Carb Conscious systems because they work better for them and they have recipes and favorites created already so they don't want to change. Further, some people still prefer the older Conquer Cravings plan because it works for them, they are familiar with it, and it of course is still a good option. Of course, there is always the simple calorie tracking of Calorie Command which many people prefer because it gives a more accurate food score value. Each system will work to help you lose weight so it is really just personal preference and what works best for you.