Your choice of weight loss systems are BITES Flex, BITES Smart, BITES Plus, BITES Classic or Calories.
BITES are food score values that are assigned to a serving of food that are compatible with your current weight loss system. Pick the system that calculates values the same as the current system you are following now.
- BITES Flex is the newest food score system which builds on the proven Smart system, but gives you more flexibility by providing 200+ NEW zero bite foods, plus you can carry over up to 4 extra daily bites to use later in the week.
- BITES Smart uses a food score system based on Calories, Sat. Fat, Sugar and Protein.
- BITES Plus uses a food score system based on Protein, Carbs, Fat, & Fiber.
- BITES Classic is the old program that uses a food score system based on Calories, Fat, & Fiber.
- Calories is plain old calorie counting.
Which system should I use? We recommend that you track using the system you are most familiar with. BITES Flex is now very popular because it is compatible with the newest food score weight loss system. However many people still want to use the BITES Smart or BITES Plus systems because they work better for them and they have recipes and favorites created already so they don't want to change. Further, some people still prefer the really old system BITES Classic because it works for them, they are familiar with it, and it of course is still a fine option. Of course, there is always simple calorie tracking which many people prefer because it gives a more accurate food score value. Each system will work to help you lose weight so it is really just personal preference and what works best for you.